- Wednesday 27 March 2019, 7-9pm
- Heriot-Watt University Edinburgh Campus (Riccarton)
This information evening is for parents and carers of S5 LEAPS-eligible students.
Find out about the support LEAPS offers to LEAPS-eligible students who are thinking about applying for higher education courses at college (HNC/HND) or university.
- Find out about the support LEAPS offers to LEAPS-eligible students throughout S5 and S6.
- Get advice and information on choosing and applying for higher education courses.
- Speak to local colleges and universities at our Higher Education Exhibition.
- Hear from the Student Awards Agency for Scotland (SAAS) about funding.
- Hear from current students who will share their own experiences of applying to, and life at, university.
Find out more and register at: www.leapsonline.org/parents
Public transport reimbursement available. For our S5 Parents’ & Carers’ Information Evening we’re offering public transport reimbursement to help families travel to and from the event.
Student can join their parent/carers at this event, if they wish.