Parent Council is an opportunity for parents and carers to discuss how the school is run, to raise general issues, and to think about how we can help to make the school a better place.
All parent and carers are welcome.
To avoid any confusion, Parent Council is different from “parent consultations”, where you meet with teachers to discuss your child’s progress.
The next meeting of Parent Council is on Wednesday 28th March, 6.30pm-8pm.
We will be in Social Subjects 1 classroom (see below for how to get there). There will be tea, coffee and biscuits.
If you need help with translation, please let us know in good time. We can’t guarantee to help, but we will try.
- Hear the headteacher’s report and have the opportunity to ask questions
- Discuss ideas about the school’s vision and values
- Hear a brief update on the Gaelic Medium Education proposal and the “Drummond Community” campaign. A lot has happened since our last meeting. The proposal now seems unlikely to happen. See this page for more information Gaelic Medium Education Proposal
- Discuss about how we can use the momentum from the “Drummond Community” campaign.
- Discuss how we can make Parent Council more accessible and representative fo the diversity in the school.
To find that Social Subjects 1 classroom: from the entrance hall, turn right along the main corridor, through the doors. Social Subjects 1 is the first classroom on the right.
If you can’t be at the meeting, but you woant to contribute an idea or make a comment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our remaining meetings this year are:
- Wednesdsay 28th March 6.30pm to 8.00pm
- Wednesday 30th May 6.30pm to 8.00pm