Return Library books
Would all students in S4, S5, S6 please make sure that they return all books that they are not currently reading to the library before the end of term. Any lost or damaged books will have to be paid for before students go off on exam leave. If you have any queries or require further information, please see Annie as soon as possible.
New Library Books for Term 3
Annie is putting in an order for new books for the Library. Please let her know by the end of the week if there are any books/topics/titles/authors that you would like her to order.
Science Catch Up Sessions
For any support you need to help prepare for your exams, come along to Science 2 after school on Thursdays. Help with key areas, exam preparation and homework available.
Biology – Tuesday 23rd May
Chemistry – Monday 8th May
Physics – Wednesday 17th May
Word of the Week
- Obsessive is an adjective
- If someone’s behaviour is obsessive, they can’t stop doing a particular thing or behaving in a particular way. E.g. Mr Williams was obsessive about keeping his lawn neat and tidy.
- Who else could be obsessive? Why?
‘10 Minutes Reading in Class’
Students in S1-3 will get ‘10 Minutes Reading in Class’ during P2 this week.
Prom Payment reminder
The next instalment for Prom 2017 is now due. A payment of £39 is to be paid at the office ASAP. The final deadline for this is Friday 31st March.
S6 Prom 2017 – Save the date!
On behalf of the S6 prom committee, we would like to invite you to our prom.
- When? – Friday 9th June 2017 from 7pm till 1am.
- Where? – Skybar, DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh City Centre, Conference Centre, 5th Floor, 34 Bread Street, Edinburgh, EH3 9AF.
- What? – Mocktail reception, Red carpet arrival, 3 course dinner, Photobooth and a dj.
Every Tuesday at 12.55 in PE for all Hub pupils and friends. All year groups welcome – You will need your PE kit!
See Miss Bisset for more details
Casio Scientific Calculators are available to purchase from the school office at a cost of £5.00 per item.