Dear Parents and Carers,
You are all welcome to the next Parent Council meeting:
- Date: Wednesday 15th March
- Time: 18:30 to 20:00
- Place: Social Subjects 3 Classroom
The main items on the agenda will be:
- Parent-school communication. How could communication between the school and parents be made more effective? How can we help support our children’s study?
- Proposal for a book club run by parents
- Understanding the School Finances – a presentation from the school business manager Peter Luke
- Pupil Equity Premium – The Scottish Government has recently awarded schools a Pupil Equity Premium. Do we have ideas or views on how Drummond’s Pupil Equity Premium should be spent?
Other agenda items:
We will also have our usual headteacher’s report and an update on Parent Council Work, including how we can help at the School Open Evening on 28th March.
There will be tea, coffee and biscuits.
To find the Social Subjects 3 room: from the entrance hall, turn right along the main corridor. Social Subjects 3 is on the right hand side of the corridor.
If you can’t get to the meeting, but would like to comment on the consultation, please let me know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’d like to stay in contact, please follow us on twitter: @DCHSparents or ask to join our email group.
Meetings in 2017
Our full list of meetings this year is:
- Wednesday 15th March at 18:30 to 20:00
- AGM on Wednesday 24th May at 18:30 to 20:00
It would be great to see you at any or all of them.
David, Chair, Drummond Community High School Parent Council