The next meeting of Drummond Parent Council is on Wednesday 16th March from 6:30pm to 8pm in the school staff room. As usual, all parents & carers are welcome and there will be tea, coffee and biscuits.
The agenda is:
- Matters arising
- Update on drugs awareness raising sessions for parents/carers
- Head Teacher’s Report
- Update on sponsorship for practical lessons
- Review of Parent Council Fairtrade Cafe
- Planning for AGM on Wednesday 25th May
- Update on Head Teacher recruitment
- Any other business
If you’d like to raise any issues with the Parent Council, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message with the school office.